ROANOKE (WSLS 10) — Facebook has new features that allow YOU to choose which page's posts appear at the top of your newsfeed.
There is also a new option that allows you to get a notification when a page posts new content.
Make these changes and you won't miss breaking news and weather when it happens.
Here's how to do it on a DESKTOP computer:
- Go to the WSLS 10 Facebook page
- Click the "Liked" button
- Choose "Notifications"
- Select "All posts"
- Select "Live video" to get a notification when we live stream on Facebook
- Click on "Posts in News Feed" on the left side of the window
- Choose "See first"
Here's how to do it on the FACEBOOK app:
Go to the WSLS 10 Facebook page.
- Click on "Following"
- Select "See first"
You currently can't set up notifications on the app. You will need to do it on the Facebook website on a desktop computer or the mobile website version of Facebook. (Scroll to the bottom)
Set notifications on FACEBOOK mobile site
- Go to the WSLS 10 Facebook page.
- Click on the 3 dots above "More"
- Select all the notification types.
Copyright by WSLS - All rights reserved