Try this one at home with the kids! Feeds a family of 42
- 5 pieces of Texas toast
- 2 cooked breaded chicken tenders
- 1/4 lb of deli ham
- 1/4 lb of sliced pepperoni
- 10 strips of cooked bacon
- 1 large sliced tomato
- 1/4 lb of pepper jack cheese
- 4 tablespoons of Superhero Sauce (mayo / ranch dressing / Worcestershire sauce / garlic powder)
- 1 cheese stick
Lay out one slice of bread, top with a slice of cheese, chicken tenders, 3 strips of bacon and a slice of tomato.
Take another slice of bread and spread with Superhero sauce, place on top of tomato.
Layer with cheese, ham, pepperoni, bacon, tomato and repeat until you reach the last piece of bread. Take a tooth pick and top the sandwich with cheese stick.
Open wide and eat up!
Tickets go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. for the Blue Ridge Music Festival.