City of Roanoke news release
The City of Roanoke Treasurer's Office reminds citizens that payment for the second installment of the annual real estate tax is due on Friday, April 5th.
There are a number of methods for making payments:
• In person, at 215 Church Ave., Room 254
• At a drop box:
- Church Avenue, in front of the Municipal Building
- Jackson Park Library, 1101 Morningside Street
- Williamson Road Library, 3837 Williamson Road
• By mail, at P.O. Box 1451, Roanoke, VA 24007
• By credit card, at 1-800-272-9829 (Jurisdiction Code 1006)
• By e-check, at www.roanokeva.gov/payments
Tax bills were mailed insofar as possible around the first week of March. However, failure to receive a bill, does not relieve the taxpayer of any additional charges in penalty and interest that will accrue under the law for failure to pay the tax bill on time.
For more information, call the City Treasurer's Office at 853-2561.