Man electrocuted in Hawaii was from North Carolina - WSLS 10 NBC in Roanoke/Lynchburg Va

Man electrocuted in Hawaii was from North Carolina

Posted: Updated:
HILO, Hawaii -

Police say the 56-year-old man electrocuted while working on a Hawaii water tank was from North Carolina.
    
Big Island police on Wednesday identified him as Yves Morel of Raleigh, N.C.
    
An autopsy confirms he died from high-voltage electrocution.
    
Police say he was killed last week in Puna while inspecting the electrical system for a newly installed tank. Another man sustained a minor injury for exposure to electrical current.
    
Morel was taken to Hilo Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

Powered by WorldNow

WSLS 10, P.O. Box 10
Roanoke, VA 24022-0010

Telephone: 540.981.9110
Fax: 540.343.3157
Email: news@wsls.com

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.