Lemon Curd Pie, Liz Bushong
1 unbaked 9 " graham cracker crust
3 egg yolks
1-14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
2/3 cup Lemon Juice concentrate-tested Nettie & Joe's.
1 -8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons purchased lemon curd
2 cups whipped cream, zest of one lemon
Graham Cracker Crust
1 ½ cups crushed graham crackers
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/3 cup melted butter.
Mix crumbs, sugar and butter.
Spray pie plate with cooking spray.
Press mixture firmly against bottom and sides of a 9' baking pie pan.
Bake at 350 for 5 minutes to set or refrigerate for 5 minutes.
1. Prepare graham cracker crust. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In large mixing bowl, and whisk attachment, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
3. Gradually add the condensed milk, continue to beat until thick~ 4 minutes.
4. On low speed add the lemon juice, mix to combine.
5. In separate bowl, mix softened cream cheese and lemon curd. Stir to combine.
6. Gently spread cream cheese mixture into bottom of pie crust. Then pour the lemon pie filling on top of cream cheese.
7. Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes or until center is set.
8. Remove from oven. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
9. When ready to serve, whip cream and pipe onto top of pie as desired. Garnish with grated lemon zest.