S'mores Fluffernutter Cupcakes
24 Chocolate Cupcakes, favorite recipe or box mix
1 - 7 ounce jar Jet Puffed Marshmallow Fluff (about 2 cups)
1 1/2 cups Peanut Butter
3 cups Graham Cereal, crushed
Fluffernutter Buttercream (recipe to follow)
24 Pips Hershey Chocolates, to garnish
1. Bake and cool cupcakes; set aside.
2. After cupcakes have cooled to room temperature, use a sharp knife to remove a section of the cake, making a cavity in the cupcake. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of fluff into the cavity and then replace the removed cake over the fluff, pressing lightly to adhere. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.
3. Spread one tablespoon of peanut butter over the top of each cupcake, paying careful attention to the edges, as this is the section of cupcake that will be most decorative.
4. Roll each cupcake top into the crushed graham cereal, coating the top entirely.
5. Pipe Fluffernutter buttercream onto each cupcake. Garnish with pip of Hershey and sprinkle if graham cereal, if desired. Enjoy!
4 sticks unsalted butter, softened
1 stick salted butter
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 box instant vanilla butter
2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 - 7 ounce jar Jet Puffed Marshmallow Fluff
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat softened butters, peanut butter, and pudding for 3-5 minutes in medium speed. Add cream in a slow stream on low speed until all cream has been used; increase speed to medium and beat an additional 5 minutes.
2. Add sugar all at once and mix on medium for 2 minutes. Add fluff and beat again for 5 minutes.
3. Use immediately or keep chilled until ready to use.