Manns Italian Sausage Sandwiches:
- 1 whole onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1/2 can Newman's Tomato Basil marinara sauce
- 5 hoagie buns(Amorosos or similar)
- 1 cup Food Lion mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Food Lion Parmesan cheese
- 5 brat size links of Manns hot or sweet Italian pork sausage
1. Cut, clean and dice onion and pepper into finger like sizes 2. Put sauce on low heat in pan on top of stove 3. Sauté peppers and onions in a frying pan with a drizzling of olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste 4. After thawed, boil 5 brat size links of Manns hot or sweet Italian pork sausage for 12 minutes.
5. Remove sausages from boiling water after 12 minutes and place on grill over medium heat to achieve a golden brown sere.
6. Butter fly hoagie roll n lightly toast on grill.
7. Place Manns hot or sweet Italian sausages(5) on the hoagie rolls, add sautéed onions and peppers, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese and finally sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.