TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — If you are headed to the post office to put some last-minute Christmas gifts in the mail, you will have some company.
According to the United States Postal Service, Monday, December 19 will be the busiest mailing day of the year as 12 million customers visit the nation's 31,000-plus post offices. About 750 million packages will be delivered this holiday season, which marks a 12 percent bump from last year.
If you want to make sure your gifts make it under the tree before Santa arrives, here are some important shipping dates to keep in mind: SEND-BY DATES FOR EXPECTED DELIVERY BEFORE DECEMBER 25USPS
- December 20: First Class Mail
- December 21: Priority Mail
- December 23: Priority Mail Express
- December 23: FedEx First Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, Fed Ex 2Day (A $16 Saturday delivery fee will apply per package)
*FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery will not deliver on December 24. UPS
- December 19: 3 Day Select
- December 21: 2nd Day Air
- December 23: Next Day Ai
Copyright by WSLS - All rights reserved