Daytime Kitchen: La Brioche
Chef Marco Serrano from Our Daily Bread Bakery and Bistro shares a recipe for La Brioche.
· 1lb Flour Combine all ingredients with a paddle
· 3oz Sugar on medium speed mix for 8-10min
· 1/2tsp salt add butter until absorbed .
· 1tsp Yeast place dough in a bowl and cover it
· 2oz Milk let sit for 45 min and refrigerate over
· 8 to 9 Eggs night. Remove from the fridge cut
· 8oz Butter into 1lb portion roll it to be able
to do a large crown and let it proof until double size
than fill it up with cream cheese and raspberry jam
in differente part of it and baked it for 25 to 28 min
at 330 farenheight or until golden color than place
decoration for mardi gras and enjoy the life.
Copyright by WSLS - All rights reserved