Girl Scout Cookie Season!
Girl Scout cookie season has arrived! Brittany sits down with a few girl scouts to talk about where the cookie funds go.
They also share the recipe for a triple chocolate Thin Mint parfait.
Here's the recipe:
Triple Chocolate Thin Mint Parfait
● Jello Fat Free Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding - prepared
● Fat Free Cool Whip
● 1 sleeve Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies
● Nestle Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Crush your Thin Mints by placing them in a ziplock bag and rolling them with a
2. Then in a short glass layer chocolate pudding, cookie crumbs, Cool Whip, and
3. Repeat these layers until your glass is full.
4. Top with Cool Whip and garnish with chocolate chips and a Thin Mint cookie.
Copyright by WSLS - All rights reserved