Daytime Kitchen: Dawn's Famous Summer Sangria
The Perfect Summer Sangria
ROANOKE – Dawn Jefferies joins us in the Daytime Kitchen to share with us one of her favorite Summertime Sangria Recipes.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle rose wine
· 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
· 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
· 1/4 cup simple syrup
· 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier
· 1 tablespoon Cognac
· ¾ cup water
· 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
· 8 large fresh strawberries, quartered
· 2 plums, cut into pieces
Combine the rose, pomegranate juice, lemon juice, simple syrup, Grand Marnier, Cognac, and water into pitcher. Stir in the raspberries, strawberries, and plums, cover, and refrigerate for several hours.
Serve over ice and add some of the fruit into each glass.
Copyright 2017 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.