Daytime Kitchen: Zoes Kitchen talks Healthy, Family Meals
Zoes Kitchen is back to talk about Healthy, Mediterranean eating
ROANOKE – Zoes Kitchen is back to talk about Healthy, Mediterranean eating for the whole family.
Cauliflower Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash
· Heat oven to 350 degrees
· Slice both ends of butternut squash
· Peel squash with vegetable peeler
· Slice squash in half lengthwise, then remove seeds with a spoon
· Cut squash into ½ inch pieces
· In a mixing bowl, add squash, salt and pepper with extra-virgin olive oil
· On a cookie tray, place parchment paper and spread squash across it
· Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown
· In a mixing bowl, add arugula and as much Zoës Kitchen lemon vinaigrette as you like
· Place on plate
· In a separate bowl, add Zoës Kitchen cauliflower rice with roasted squash and mix, then add to top of arugula
Copyright 2017 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.