Daytime Kitchen: Stay on Track with Muscle Maker Grill
We are talking to "Muscle Maker Grill" about their options to stay fit
ROANOKE – We are talking to "Muscle Maker Grill" about their options to stay fit and healthy through the Holiday Season-- and all year round. Hear about the new location just opened in Lynchburg.
The Godfather Bowl
· 5 oz. Broccoli
· 7 oz. Grilled Chicken
· 1 Tablespoon Oil
· 1 Pinch Fresh Garlic
· 2 oz. Roasted Red Peppers
· 3 oz. Sliced Mushroom
· 1 Pinch Black Pepper
· 1 Pinch Italian Seasoning
· 2 oz. Balsamic Dressing
· 1 oz. Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese
· Grill chicken breast to an internal temperature of 165 degrees
· Steam broccoli
· In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, add oil and heat
· Add garlic, roasted red peppers and mushrooms, sauté for one minute
· Add black pepper and Italian seasoning and toss
· Add balsamic vinaigrette and toss again
· Place grilled chicken breast in pan and allow time to marinate with sauté blend (approximately one minute)
· Place broccoli in the center of a serving plate and using tongs top broccoli with grilled chicken breast and layer with sauté blend. Garnish with low-fat mozzarella cheese and enjoy!
Copyright 2017 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.