Daytime Kitchen: Christmas Cookie Dip
We're decorating Cookies & whipping up a tasty dessert dip
ROANOKE – Our Producer, Joanna, is in the Daytime Kitchen with us to share a tasty dessert dip recipe. Plus, Natalie and Brittany are taking another crack at decorating some Holiday cookies.
Christmas Cookie Dip
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 2 cups of dip
· 1/2 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
· 3 oz. cream cheese softened
· 3 tbsp. butter softened
· 1 tsp. vanilla
· 1/4-3/4 cup powdered sugar plus more to taste
· 1/4 cup. flour
· 1/3 cup red and green sprinkles
· gingerbread men cookies vanilla wafers, fruit, etc. for dipping
1. In a medium bowl add the cream cheese, yogurt, and butter and then blend together with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 1/4 cup powdered sugar, flour, and vanilla. Blend again until well incorporated. Taste and add in more powdered sugar if you want a sweeter dip.
2. Fold in the sprinkles with a spatula.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
Note: This dip is on the tangier side due to the use of Greek yogurt. Add more sugar until it tastes as sweet as you prefer.
Copyright 2017 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.