Daytime Kitchen: Honey Cornbread Muffins
Pumpenickel Pickle is back in the Kitchen with another delicious recipe
ROANOKE – Pumpenickel Pickle's owner and Executive Chef, Willie Dye, is back in the Kitchen with another delicious recipe.
Honey Cornbread muffins
4 Cups yellow corn meal
4 Cups AP flour
4 Tablespoons baking powder
2 Cups granulated sugar
4 teaspoons salt
4 Cups of milk
½ Pound melted butter
1 Cup honey
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees
• Into a large bowl, mix the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
• In another bowl, whisk together the milk, effs, butter, and honey.
• Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just mixed.
• Evenly divide the cornbread muffin mixture into your pre-greased muffin pans
• Bake for 15 minutes, until golden
Copyright 2018 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.