ROANOKE - Zoes Kitchen is back to debut a few new additions to the menu. See whats in store for your next visit and find out what goes into a few of your favorites.
Mediterranean Lamb Kafta
lamb kafta, tzatziki sauce, cucumber slices, harissa sauce
· Mediterranean Baked Feta
· Hummus Trio
· Greek Salad with Baked Falafel Ingredients - potato salad, salad mix, diced red onions, halved cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, olives, cucumbers, crumbled feta, pita bread and baked falafel
· Sauces - harissa, skhug, tzatziki, salsa verde
· Additional Baked Falafel
· Dressing Bottles
· Spice of Life
· Fresh Takes Tubs
Mediterranean Lamb Kafta Appetizer
· Step 1: To make our Mediterranean Lamb Kafta, we start by adding a couple of scoops of Greek Tzatziki sauce to a plate.
· Step 2: Place cucumber slices on top of the tzatziki.
· Step 3: Place lamb kafta on top of each cucumber slice.
· Step 4: Add a bit of harissa sauce to the top of each lamb kafta.
· Step 5: Garnish with fresh dill.
Greek Salad with Baked Falafel
· Step 1: We start by adding a couple of scoops of our potato salad to the bowl.
· Step 2: We then add some fresh greens. Step 3: We then add some diced red onions, halved cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, olives and cucumbers.
· Step 4: We then add some of our new baked falafel.
· Step 5: We finish off the salad with some crumbled feta cheese and a few slices of pita bread.
Copyright 2018 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.