Pennsylvania police recently freed a kitten stuck in a garbage disposal.
The Tredyffrin Township Police Department on Wednesday shared a photo of the cat who “got just a lil’ TOO curious.”
- Man dies trying to rescue his dog from cliff
- Oldest polar bear in US dies
- Family dons blindfolds to prepare for life with adopted dog
- Winter Olympics: Meet Lindsey Vonn's furry friends
- Dog food brands recalled over possible euthanasia drug
- Flynn the bichon frise named Westminster best in show
- Watching a baby octopus being born is mesmerizing
- Cat with 28 toes ties world record
- Tiger cub found in mail
- The bird flu is killing the Queen's swans
“The cat may have had his tongue when he first arrived, but TTPD SGT. Brian Hughes wasted no time springing into action,” the Facebook post said. “After grabbing a few tools, and a bit of coconut oil, SGT. Hughes worked for an hour to safely disassemble the disposal and successfully free the trapped feline!”
Sam the cat wasn’t injured, the department said.
But why did the cat go down the drain?
“He has always been drawn to drains and likes to see where the water goes. The disposal was empty, but it may have had a lingering scent,” the owner, Lynn Allendorf Naimoli, said in a comment on the post.
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.