NEW YORK (CNNMoney) - Chipotle and its delivery partner Postmates are offering free delivery on burritos and other Mexican favorites during Super Bowl weekend.
The offer is valid in 40 cities where Postmates operates, including Philadelphia and Boston.
- Man sets record for most consecutive days eating Chipotle
- Chipotle reports sick employees at LA restaurant
- Chipotle is literally giving away queso
- Score these TV deals ahead of Super Bowl
- SC gov. declares 'Stand for the Flag Super Bowl Sunday'
- Kraft is making its Super Bowl debut
- Super Bowl Budweiser ad highlights water donations for disaster zones
- Report: Americans to bet $4.76B on Super Bowl
- Alexa loses her voice in Amazon's Super Bowl ad
- Jack in the Box takes on Martha Stewart in Super Bowl ad
Enter the code "chipotlebowl" on the Postmates site or app to take advantage of the free delivery. Postmates normally delivers Chipotle for a flat rate of $5.99. A Chipotle burrito or a bowl, a salad, or order of tacos starts at $8.65, with the final price depending on the protein option a customer chooses.
Postmates is one of Chipotle's two delivery partners. The other, Tapingo, specializes in college campuses.
Chipotle has been working to win back customers after a series of food safety scares began to plague the company in 2015. Just last summer, sick employees at a Virginia Chipotle location caused an outbreak of norovirus that made several customers sick.
The company has tried various promotions, including introducing new products like queso and chorizo, to win back loyalty.
Still, the company has struggled to regain its reputation. In October 2015, before its first food safety incident was reported, shares of Chipotle were trading for $724. Today, a share is worth $325.
Copyright 2018 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.