44ºF

Four displaced in electrical house fire

Four displaced in electrical house fire (Image 1) (Copyright by WSLS - All rights reserved)

ROANOKE (WSLS 10) - Fire officials say the cause of a house fire that displaced four people Thursday morning was electrical. 

The blaze happened just after 11 a.m. Thursday, November 27 in the 1300 block of Patterson Avenue. 

Roanoke Fire-EMS says the fire started from electrical problems in the attic. No injuries were reported. 

The American Red Cross is assisting the family. One resident was treated on scene for smoke inhalation and released. 

Damage estimates are approximately $20,000.