Martinsville company to award $25,000 in grants to children's charities
MARTINSVILLE (WSLS 10) - The Monogram Loves Kids Foundation, the fundraising arm of Monogram Foods, will host an awards ceremony Monday for charity recipients of 2015 Monogram Loves Kids Foundation grants.
A total of $25,000 will be awarded to Martinsville charity organizations.
The ceremony will start at 3 p.m. Monday, Nov. 16 at Monogram Snacks Martinsvile.
Charity Recipients Include:
- The United Way of Henry County and Martinsville/ Smart Beginnings - $5,000.00
- Charity League of Martinsville and Henry County- $5,000.00
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes / Henry County- $5,000.00
- Big Brother Big Sisters of Danville Area - $5,000.00
- American 102 Youth Foundation - $2,500.00
- CHILL / Piedmont Community Services- $2,500.00
Copyright by WSLS - All rights reserved