May 24 marks the start of Rebuilding Hope, a project to rebuild the home of Nancy Harris.
During the February 24 tornadoes, not only did Harris lose her home, she also lost her husband of more than 50 years.
We are now collecting donations for the project. Click here to learn how you can donate.
The home to be built for Nancy will have three bedrooms, as well as a craft room.
So far, the following companies have made donations to the project:
- Drafting by Design - Blueprints
- Evergreen Basement Systems - Foundations and footings
- Jones Building Systems - Floor and roof system
- Moore's Electrical and Mechanical - Plumbing and HVAC
- CRB Electric, Incorporated
- Buckner Industrial Rigging, LLC - Crane service
- Add Equipment - Cane services
Building is scheduled to begin in July.