DANVILLE (WSLS 10) - Combustible material too close to a heat source is being blamed for causing the fire inside the Columbia Flooring plant in Danville.
Firefighters responded to the plant just after 7 p.m. Monday.
They say the heat from a light ignited some wood that was under the light.
The fire caused extensive damage to the machines and electrical equipment in the plant's production area.
No one was hurt, but that part of the plant is expected to be closed for a couple of days while the damage is cleaned up.