Online ordering now offered at Lynchburg grocery store
LYNCHBURG WSLS 10) - Kroger customers in Lynchburg can now order their groceries online.
ClickList, Kroger's online service, has started at the Timberlake Road store. This is the first in Lynchburg, to install this service, and Kroger says it has created 25 jobs.
Kroger says it is waiving the $4.95 service charge for each customer's first three orders and there is no minimum purchase required.
Customers can order online and specify what time, the next day, they want to pick up their groceries.
Virginia regulations prohibit the sale of alcohol and tobacco, and pharmacy prescriptions and hot foods are excluded.
How to use Clicklist:
- Place your order at kroger.com/ClickList before midnight and select a pick-up time the next day.
- A Kroger associate shops the store to fulfill the order. If an ordered item is not available, the selector will choose a substitute.
- Coupons electronically linked to a customer's Kroger Plus Card are automatically redeemed to reduce the cost of the order. Paper coupons can be deducted at the time of pick-up.
- Another Kroger associate delivers the groceries to the customer at a designated parking space at the front of the store.
- The attendant loads the order into the customer's car, and the customer pays with a credit/debit card without leaving their car.
Kroger says it has invested approximately $20 million in the Lynchburg area in recent years.
Copyright by WSLS - All rights reserved