Danville home damage by fire

(Copyright by WSLS - All rights reserved)

DANVILLE (WSLS 10) - One person is injured after a house fire in Danville.

It happened in the 900 block of N. Main Street at 9:15 Tuesday night.

When fire crews arrived, they found moderate fire coming from the back porch of the home.

The fire spread into the kitchen around a window.

Fire crews got the fire out within half an hour and set up a ventilation fan inside.

One person living in the home was treated at the scene for minor burns.

About the Author: