Dog dies in Roanoke house fire
No one was home at the time of the fire
ROANOKE, Va. – A dog died in a Roanoke house fire on Tuesday afternoon.
The home near the intersection of 13th Street SE and Dale Avenue suffered heavy damage.
The fire department says no one was home at the time of the fire.
Heavy smoke and flames could be seen from the back of the house.
Traffic is being diverted from the area at this time, but the road could be opened before 6 p.m.
Copyright 2018 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.