Malfunction of wood stove causes fire in Henry County
No injuries were reported
HENRY COUNTY, Va. – A wood stove malfunction caused a fire in the Collinsville area of Henry County, authorities said.
Officials with the Collinsville Volunteer Fire Department said firefighters arrived around 10:34 a.m. to 4065 Daniels Creek Road to extinguish the fire, which engulfed the home, according to department Chief Tyler Beam.
No injuries were reported, according to Beam.
Copyright 2019 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.