Walmart is launching a holiday drone light show.
This all-new experience will bring the joy and wonder of the holiday season to the skies of eight select communities across the country.
The show features nearly a thousand intel drones, which create 3-D seasonal shapes and character against the night sky, choreographed to current and classic holiday favorites.
Click here to sign up for tickets to the drive-in event.
The first show is Friday, Dec. 4 at the Kansas Speedway.
The show will also be available to all families through a special live-streamed event on Saturday, Dec. 5.
Below is a list of participating communities:
- Dec. 4: Kansas City, Kansas at Kansas Speedway
- Dec. 5: Dallas, Texas at the Cotton Bowl
- Dec. 9: San Antonio, Texas at Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Dec. 10: Doswell, Virginia at Kings Dominion
- Dec. 13: Phoenix, Arizona at Phoenix Raceway
- Dec. 16: Charlotte, North Carolina at Carowinds
- Dec. 18: Sacramento, California at Sleep Train Arena
- Dec. 20: Fayetteville, Arkansas at 112 Drive-In