ROANOKE, Va. – Thousands are without power in Southwest Virginia as strong storms continue to move through the region.
Some areas were under a tornado warning earlier today, while others have seen hails and strong winds.
As of 11:28 p.m. Wednesday, here’s a look at some of the counties hardest hit by these storms.
- Patrick County - 3,441 outages
- Giles County - 1,789 outages
- Henry County - 1,554 outages
- Montgomery County - 1,463 outages
- Pulaski County - 967 outages
- Floyd County - 944 outages
- Pittsylvania County - 393 outages
- Franklin County - 266 outages
Check with Appalachian Power for the latest outage numbers.