WASHINGTON (CNN) - President Donald Trump has donated a quarter's worth of his salary to the Department of Veterans Affairs, press secretary Sarah Sanders said Thursday.
Trump had committed to donating his $400,000 annual salary to worthy causes. He's previously given donations to the Department of Transportation, the National Park Service, the Department of Education, and the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Trump offers 'congratulations' to America on anniversary of Mueller…
- Giuliani: 'Nothing illegal' about Trump campaign looking for Clinton…
- Trump says 'we'll have to see' on North Korea summit
- Trump discloses payment to Cohen in financial form
- Trump reports his golf income dropped since taking office
Copyright 2018 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.