ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. - UPDATE
Bent Mountain Bistro opened its doors back up to customers on Thursday at 4 p.m.
- Family, co-workers remember victims of Bent Mountain triple murder
- Video hearing for 18-year-old charged in Bent Mountain triple homicide
- Bent Mountain triple shooting victims remembered at vigil
- Bent Mountain triple homicide victims identified, 18-year-old arrested
- Family of one of three Bent Mountain victims learns of death through Facebook
Employees told 10 News that walking through these doors without fellow co-workers was difficult.
"We are trying to honor Brandon, Cole and Miranda the best we can and persevere. And (we) are just trying to get back and open for business,” said Ben Ward, chef at Bent Mountain Bistro.
Ward said they are grateful for the outpouring of support and prayers from the community.
“I know these kids all put their heart and soul into this place and they wouldn't want us closed and they wouldn't want us, you know, crying,” said Ward. “They would be happy to know so many people showed up to support them last night.”
The Bent Mountain Bistro plans to reopen Thursday evening after taking time off to mourn the loss of three young employees.
Cole Kennedy, Brandon Dekle and Miranda Trump were found dead early Tuesday morning at a home on Bent Mountain.
The three of them worked together at the bistro, where the restaurant says they were "loved like they were our own children."
The bistro held a vigil Wednesday night and is trying to raise money to help the families deal with funeral costs.
The bistro plans to reopen at 4 p.m. Thursday.
Copyright 2018 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.