ROANOKE, Va. - The former Happy’s Flea Market has a new owner.
Poe & Cronk Real Estate Group, who handled the sale, made the announcement on Friday.
- Former Happy's Flea Market site still looking for new owners
- Happy's Flea Market in Roanoke to close its doors for good
- Unsafe structure notice remains posted at Happy's Flea Market despite appeal
- Roanoke City officials: Demolition last resort for Happy's Flea Market
- Vendors put on happy face despite Happy's Flea Market closing
Happy's closed for good on Nov. 22, 2015.
The 89,018-square-foot retail building at 5411 Williamson Road in Roanoke, with about 11 acres, sold for $950,000.
"The new purchaser intends to redevelop and add improvements to this well-known Roanoke destination," according to Poe & Cronk's news release.
Copyright 2018 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.