Danville Fire says no one was injured after roof collapse Saturday

Fire officials say an events building called "The Venue" had its roof collapse.

By Katie Potter - Producer

Danville Fire officials say the roof of The Venue collapsed, causing a pizza restaurant next door to evacuate.

The department says no one was in the building when it happened, but the collapse did cause a gas leak.

After being evacuated for 30 minutes, the gas was shut off.

This is a developing story, we'll keep you updated.

Copyright 2018 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.