HENRY COUNTY, Va. - Authorities have charged a third man with first-degree murder after the death of a man in Axton.
The Henry County Sheriff’s Office continues to investigate Eric Adams' death on Feb. 17.
- Deputies searching for people who could be connected to Axton shooting death
- Man seen in Axton home surveillance video identified, now wanted for murder
- Second man charged with first-degree murder after Axton death
- Two men arrested for weekend murder in Axton
- Family and friends gather in church in memory of Axton murder victim
The Randolph County, North Carolina, Sheriff's Office arrested 18-year-old Landon Handy, of Liberty, North Carolina, on Thursday.
He is charged with first-degree murder, using a firearm during a first-degree murder and robbery.
He is currently being held, awaiting extradition to Henry County, Virginia.
Jake Andrew Lewis and Dylan Alan Day have also been charged with one count of robbery.
They remain in custody in Texas and North Carolina, respectively, awaiting extradition to Henry County.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call 911 or contact the Henry County Sheriff’s Office at 276-638-8751 or Crime Stoppers at 276-632-7463. The Crime Stoppers Program offers rewards up to $2,500 for information related to crime.
The nature of the crime and the substance of the information determine the amount of reward paid.
Copyright 2018 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.