Guinness World Records has named its "most tattooed woman ever."
Florida resident Charlotte Guttenberg, 69, was first recognized as the world's "most tattooed senior citizen (female)" in 2015, with 91.5 percent of her body inked, according to Guinness World Records.
More Odd News
- Teacher gives students math equation about cocaine
- Why buy a flamethrower?
- Olive Garden introduces 'Italian nachos'
- 'Mr. Kitty' missing at airport for 5 days
- Elon Musk says he has sold out of flamethrowers
- 'Emotional support' peacock hits the road
- Flight carrying dozens of plumbers diverted due to broken toilet
- Dog qualified for unemployment, man says
- Goodwill employees find grenade launcher, live grenade
- Amateur astronomer discovers NASA satellite lost for 12 years
Guttenberg continued to add to her body art.
She now has 98.75 percent of her body covered, adding to her accomplishments the records for "most tattooed woman ever" and "most tattooed woman living."
Guttenberg got her first tattoo at 50, according to Guinness World Records.
She said in a 2016 video that she always wanted tattoos, but her late husband told her, "No lady would ever have tattoos, including his wife."
A few years after her husband passed away, she decided to treat herself -- with a tattoo.
"I knew immediately that I wanted to get a full suit," Guttenberg told Guinness World Records.
Guttenberg was featured along with her partner, Chuck Helmke, who holds the record for "most tattooed senior citizen (male)," in the Guinness World Records 2017 and 2018 editions.
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.