The American Museum of Natural History in New York is working on a new exhibit that features models of fish that glow, reports The Associated Press.
The exhibition, "Unseen Oceans," will include floor-to-ceiling installations showing a display of marine species that exhibit biofluorescence.
- Guggenheim museum reportedly offered the White House a golden toilet
- Melania Trump skips Davos, visits museum and heads to Florida
- Massive London 'fatberg' to be turned into museum exhibit
- Boston museum uses pest-sniffing puppy to protect art
- NYC's Metropolitan Museum of Art to start charging out-of-staters $25
The exhibition will be open to the public in March.
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.