Creative Services Director
WSLS-TV, the Graham Media Group-owned NBC affiliate in Roanoke, Virginia, has a unique opportunity for an inspired thinker who will lead our promotions team in our new broadcast facility. Our next Creative Services Director will join a competitive team of leaders focused on winning the day and the station’s long-term impact on the community.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee the brand image strategy for WSLS and its execution on all platforms
- Manage and motivate a hardworking team in the WSLS Creative Department
- Develop promotional strategic plans and campaigns for News and local/network programming
- Develop and implement a winning social media strategy
- Manage station events and community outreach
- Manage production and outside media budgets
- Minimum 4 years of managerial level experience in a promotions or creative services department preferred
- Proven track record for the development of successful strategic marketing campaigns for multiple platforms
- Concrete understanding of the latest digital technology and social media applications
- Ability to lead a team of creatives and achieve measurable objectives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment calmly and manage deadline pressures
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience in placing outside media preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or other related field is preferred
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening, investigative background check, employment/education verifications and reference checks. You must hold a valid driver’s license and be insurable under Virginia Law.
To apply please send resume via email to:
Jaimie León at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls Please
WSLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with the requirements of federal law, WSLS will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.
Copyright 2019 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.