WSLS-TV, the Graham Media/NBC affiliate in Roanoke/Lynchburg, Virginia, is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and results-oriented account executive to join our team and sell WSLS-TV, MeTV Roanoke, WSLS.com and our advanced Omne digital solutions.
The primary focus of this position is on developing and growing a new client base. The candidate must be able to learn, understand and pitch out the vast array of multimedia advertising opportunities available through WSLS and Graham Media.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Multi-media advertising sales experience highly preferred
- Proven track record in direct sales
- Exceptional written and oral communication required for both internal and external situations
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with Wide Orbit Traffic / Media Sales and Salesforce a Plus
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record acceptable to the company and reliable transportation for sales calls
We offer a competitive compensation/bonus plan, as well as a strong benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening, investigative background check, employment/education verifications and reference checks.
To apply, please attach a cover letter, resume and completed application via email to Allan Mower, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to download and complete the employment application.
No phone calls, please
As a condition of employment, GMG requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law, unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
WSLS 10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with the requirements of federal law, WSLS 10 will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening, investigative background check, employment/education verifications, and reference checks.
You must hold a valid driver’s license and be insurable under Virginia Law.