Do you enjoy helping others?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
Are you ready to build a long-term career for yourself?
If you answered yes to the above questions, we have a position that may be for you.
WSLS 10, the Graham Media/NBC affiliate in Virginia’s Blue Ridge is seeking a dynamic Account Executive to join our team.
Who we are: A dedicated team of business development pros building relationships by listening to the needs of clients, utilizing data to make the best recommendations, and delivering results for companies. At our disposal are a wide array of tactics to reach a target customer including WSLS-NBC, Omne Digital, WSLS.com and MeTV Roanoke.
Who we need:
- You have character, charisma and confidence.
- You are a strategic thinker.
- You are self-disciplined and organized.
- You enjoy building and evolving relationships.
- You are not afraid to present in a room full of people.
- You believe in the power of advertising.
- You have experience selling to businesses.
- You are coachable.
- Yes, you are motivated by money.
- Bachelor’s degree
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Zoom, Teams, Go To Meeting, etc.
- Google Analytics
- Experience with Wide Orbit Traffic/Media Sales
What you do:
- Continuously develop new business relationships.
- Manage existing client base.
- Master new marketing tactics.
- Connect client needs to appropriate solutions.
- Achieve budget goals.
- Effectively communicate with team and clients.
Important! No cover letters, please. To apply, send completed employment application to Sales Managers Allan Mower and Ashlee Chambers.
Click HERE to download and complete the employment application.
No phone calls please!
You will be contacted upon receipt of your email.
As you would expect from an excellent company like Graham Media Group, we offer a competitive compensation and bonus plan and a strong benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
As a condition of employment, GMG requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law, unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation, or as otherwise allowed by law.
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening, investigative background check, employment/education verifications and reference checks.
WSLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with the requirements of federal law, WSLS will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.