The key function of this role is to assist management, account executives and staff in reaching annual budgets for television, digital and new business. Qualified candidates must have an interest in a career in multi-media advertising sales as we are looking to develop talent and grow our sales teams.
• Developing multi-media sales presentations for local and national sales efforts
• Lead generation for all Account Executives by researching competitive media and utilizing lead generation tools
• Providing avail information for Account Executives
• Inputting television and digital orders/revisions into Wide Orbit
• Working makegoods with buyers/agencies and input into Wide Orbit
• Resolving billing discrepancies and assisting with collections
• Submitting production requests to graphic artists, writers, web developers, web operations and others to create and implement advertising content
• Coordinating projects and/or special sections related to new and existing advertisers and promotional campaigns (television and digital)
• Monitoring and optimizing campaigns on all platforms and provide reporting and insight to reps and clients
• Help Account Executives/Sales Managers with a variety of tasks; expected to troubleshoot scheduling problems, preemptions and traffic issues
• Communicating with advertisers for creative assets and approvals, scheduling changes and campaign performance as needed. Encourage upsell opportunities where appropriate
• Continually developing digital advertising knowledge and acumen
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
• 1-2 years of related work experience in television, cable or internet marketing preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with windows-based programs particularly Word, Power Point (advanced), Excel,
• Previous experience with Wide Orbit Software highly preferred
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
• Some knowledge of digital technologies
• Understand Nielsen & ComScore ratings
• Proven team player, adaptable and flexible with ability to shift focus on new priorities
• Excellent verbal communications skills with ability to speak effectively
with customers or employees of organizations
• Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and complete work in a timely and accurate manner
• Good organizational and time management skills a must
To apply, please send links of your work, resume and references to:
Alan Mower, WSLS 10 Local Sales Manager: email@example.com
No phone calls, please.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to successful candidates.
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening, investigative background check, employment/education verification, and reference checks. You must hold a valid driver’s license and be insurable under VA laws.
Copyright 2018 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.