To apply, please send links of your work, resume and references to:
Rick Moll, WSLS 10 News Director: email@example.com
No phone calls, please.
WSLS 10, the Graham Media Group, Inc. owned / NBC affiliated station in Roanoke, VA is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and results-oriented Video Journalist to join our news team.
• We are looking for a video journalist who can engage viewers on-air, online and through social media.
• You must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• We want a team player who has excellent news judgment and the ability to problem solve.
• Candidates should have strong live reporting skills.
• You need to be a creative storyteller and writer.
• We are looking for someone who can generate and develop sources to help cultivate their own story ideas.
• Two years of successful reporting experience in a television news environment
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, high pressure, deadline driven environment
• College degree in Journalism/Communications preferred
• Knowledge of current computer software
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to successful candidates.
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening, investigative background check, employment/education verification, and reference checks. You must hold a valid driver’s license and be insurable under VA laws.
Copyright 2017 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.