The National Weather Service issued multiple tornado warnings for parts of southwest Virginia on Friday.
All of Friday's tornado warnings have since expired.
- Parts of Patrick County, expired at 10:15 a.m.
- Parts of Henry and Franklin counties, expired at 10:30 a.m.
- Part of Franklin County, expired at 11 a.m.
- Parts of Appomattox, Buckingham and Campbell counties, canceled ahead of its expiration at 12:30 p.m.
- Northeastern Giles County, canceled before it was set to expire at 1:45 p.m.
- Parts of Carroll County, expired at 2:30 p.m.
- Parts of Halifax County, expired at 4:45 p.m.
- Northeastern Pittsylvania County, expired at 5 p.m.
- Southeastern Halifax County, expired at 5:15 p.m.
- Southeastern Charlotte County and southeastern Halifax counties, expired at 6:15 p.m.
- Central Charlotte County and northeastern Halifax County, expired at 6:30 p.m.
The National Weather Service issued a Tornado Watch that covers both southwest and central Virginia until 8 p.m.
Copyright 2019 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.