Radford University celebrates Winter Commencement 2015
RADFORD (RADFORD UNIVERSITY) - The end of an exciting fall 2015 semester culminated as Radford University honored close to 560 undergraduate and graduate students for completing their academic degrees.
On Friday, the School of Nursing and the Department of Occupational Therapy each held pinning ceremonies for their newest graduates. Forty-one Bachelor of Science in Nursing and two RN to BSN students were pinned.
On Friday night, the university conferred master's and doctorate degrees at the College of Graduate and Professional Studies Graduation and Hooding Ceremony.
On Saturday, degrees were conferred to undergraduate students during two separate ceremonies.
In total, Radford University conferred 476 undergraduate degrees and 82 graduate degrees:
- College of Business and Economics: 79 undergraduate, six graduate
- College of Education and Human Development: 79 undergraduate, 25 graduate
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences: 186 undergraduate, 11 graduate
- Waldron College of Health and Human Sciences: 48 undergraduate, 39 graduate
- College of Science and Technology: 57 undergraduate
- College of Visual and Performing Arts: 35 undergraduate, one graduate
Copyright by WSLS - All rights reserved