The lineup for the second set of Democratic presidential candidate debates in Detroit was announced Thursday, and each night will definitely have a different feel from the first set of debates in Miami last month.
CNN will host and air the debates, and earlier in the month announced the moderators and format before holding a live draw to determine the candidate lineup for each night.
Here’s a look at how the 20-candidate lineup (10 on stage each night) for the debates in Detroit on July 30 and 31 compares to the lineup in Miami.
First night (July 30):
- Montana Gov. Steve Bullock
- South Bend, Indiana mayor Pete Buttigieg
- Maryland U.S. Rep. John Delaney
- Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper
- Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar
- Former Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke
- Ohio U.S. Rep. Tim Ryan
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders
- Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren
- Activist/author Marianne Williamson
Second night (July 31):