Elderly brother, sister die in Bath County house fire, relative says
Fire happened close to Chimney Run Church of the Brethren
BATH COUNTY, Va. – Two people died Sunday morning in a house fire in Bath County, according to a relative of the two.
They were brother and sister, according to the relative.
10 News has decided to not name the victims until the names are released by authorities.
A house erupted into flames in Bath County Sunday morning.
Chimney Run Church of the Brethren said it happened close to the church. Services were canceled this morning due to fire and rescue crews using their parking lot.
State police are leading this investigation. We reached out to them for more information.
This is a developing story, check back for more updates.
Copyright 2019 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved.