LYNCHBURG, Va. – A family favorite is returning to Lynchburg for an evening of free fun.
On Monday, the Downtown Lynchburg Association announced that Get Downtown will be held on Saturday from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Get Downtown will feature over 180 vendors, businesses, organizations, and entertainers from the Lynchburg area with live performances, food trucks, and activities.
The street festival is free and open to the public, event organizers said, and the lineup is jam-packed.
There will be three different locations for live performances at this year’s Get Downtown event: the United Bank Main Stage at 10th and Main, the Starr Hill Stage at 13th and Main, and the Bank of the James Community Stage at 9th and Main.
Event organizers said that festival-goers can mark their schedules for the following lineup:
- At the United Bank Main Stage:
- 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.: Macklyn & The Homies, 3RDTHEARTIST, Isaac Mather
- 4:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.: KHAM (of Culture Villains), Angelina Dawn The Poet, Renee Ruth
- 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.: Dreamcatcher, AMETAPHOR
- 5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.: Kay B. Rose, JGB Trio
- 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.: G.I. Wonder? + Jay Bizzze, Chad Nelson, Rashad Jennings
- 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.: Lynchburg Dance Connection, DJ Gamma Centauri
- 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.: Vacation Manor
- At the Star Hill Stage at 13th and Main:
- 6:00 p.m. – 9:00
- p.m.: The Drive
- 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.: Liv Sloan & the Die Hards
- At the Bank of the James Community Stage at 9th and Main:
- 4:10 p.m.: Cantate Children’s & Youth Choir
- 4:30 p.m.: Wolfbane Productions
- 5:00 p.m.: Red Shoes Dance Academy
- 5:30 p.m.: Garam Masala Dance Group
- 6:00 p.m.: Masterworx (Beauty & the Beast)
- 6:30 p.m.: University of Lynchburg Band
- 7:00 p.m.: Peacemakers
- 7:30 p.m.: Alma
- 8:00 p.m.: 434 Radio
- 8:30 p.m.: 434 Radio
Main Street will close to traffic at 3:00 p.m. for the festival, and you can find the Get Downtown parking map here. There will be free public shuttles available for the event, according to their website.