RICHMOND, Va. – After two months of being closed, starting Monday, some DMV customer services centers across Virginia will be allowed to reopen.
Gov. Northam announced Wednesday that 11 DMV centers will reopen in seven of eight regions. No centers in Northern Virginia will be open.
As part of the DMV’s reopening plan, appointments will be required for specific in-person services
Here’s a list of the locations that will be open, as well their Monday through Saturday hours:
- Abingdon (25552 Lee Highway, Abingdon, VA 24211-7466), 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Charlottesville (2055 Abbey Road, Charlottesville, VA 22911-3540), 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Chesterfield (610 Johnston Willis Drive, Richmond, VA 23236-3949), 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Fredericksburg (5700 Southpoint Centre Boulevard, Fredericksburg, VA 22407-2601), 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Hampton (8109 Roanoke Avenue, Hampton, VA 23605-1637), 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Harrisonburg (3281 Peoples Drive, Harrisonburg, VA 22801-7600), 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Onancock (20 North Street, Onancock,VA 23417-1920), 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Richmond Central (2300 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23269), 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Roanoke (5220 Valleypark Drive, Roanoke, VA 24019), 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- South Boston (2039 Hamilton Boulevard, South Boston, VA 24592-2141), 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Virginia Beach/Buckner (3551 Buckner Boulevard, Virginia Beach, VA 23453-5101), 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Click here to start the processes of making an appointment.
Here’s a list of services that can appointment can be made for: