Looking for things to do this weekend? We’ve got you covered!
Here is a list of events happening Round Town across Southwest Virginia:
- Take the family to the Salem Fair. Enjoy the rides, exhibits, entertainment and more. It’s Friday from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. and noon to 11 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Admission is free, but bring money for rides and food.
- It’s the final weekend of the Buchanan Community Carnival. Enjoy the rides or a carnival burger and fries. It runs from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. through Saturday.
- Take a lap around Martinsville Speedway and support veterans. For a $25 donation, you can drive your car around the historic half-mile track. Proceeds benefit Vet Tix, which gives event tickets to veterans and first responders. It’s Saturday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Academy Center of the Arts Youth Theatre presents “Sister Act Jr.” There are shows Friday night at 7 p.m. and Saturday at 2 p.m. Tickets start at $6.
- Mingle at the Market returns to the Vinton Farmers’ Market. Enjoy music by Five Dollar Shake, the beer garden and more. Tickets are $6. It’s Friday night from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.