ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. – Crews responded to a house fire Friday night in Roanoke just off of 460 near Chick-fil-A on Sourwood Street.
Officials at the scene told 10 News that three men who were home at the time of the fire all made it out safely.
As of 11:49 p.m., the fire was out and crews were cleaning up. Officials said the garage is completely burned.
Saturday morning, officials told 10 News they determined the cause of the fire to be accidental, starting in the engine compartment of a vehicle inside the garage.
Officials said there were not any working smoke alarms in the home and damage estimates are $220,000.
Roanoke County Fire and Rescue is reminding everyone to have working smoke alarms in your home.