RADFORD, Va. – Radford police are searching for these men who they say are connected with a shooting in the city late last month.
The shooting happened on Jan. 24 in the 400 block on Sanford Street, according to the Radford Police Department. There was also another shooting in the 100 block of Madison Street that happened on the same day, and authorities said they believe the two are connected.
One person was hospitalized as a result of the incidents, according to police.
Alejandro Garcia Limon, 25, of Radford, is wanted for a charge of assault by mob.
Fabian Garcia, 30, of Radford, is wanted for a charge of assault by mob and assault and battery.
Hector Javier Bido, 23, of Dublin, is wanted on seven total charges:
- Aggravated malicious wounding
- Two counts of discharging a firearm within or at an occupied dwelling
- Two counts of brandishing a firearm,
- Assault and battery by a mob
- Use of firearm in the commission of a felony.
Anyone with information about where these men may be is asked to contact 540-731-3624.