APPOMATTOX COUNTY, Va. – The Appomattox County Sheriff’s Office arrested a dozen people for narcotics distribution on Monday, according to authorities.
Sheriff Donald D. Simpson said that a total of 12 people were arrested on 18 total indictments for distribution and possession of methamphetamine, distribution of heroin and distribution of marijuana.
Here’s the breakdown of who was arrested and their charges in alphabetical order:
- Tony Brown, 21: Distribute methamphetamine
- Matthew Chenault, 37: Distribute methamphetamine
- William Dickerson, 37: Conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine and conspiracy to distribute heroin
- Keon Hamlett, 38: Three counts of distributing methamphetamine
- Angel Lobo, 48: Distribute methamphetamine
- Debra McCormick. 44: Distribute methamphetamine and distribute heroin
- Jason McCormick, 34: Three counts of distributing methamphetamine
- Shannon Baye McCoy, 42: Distribute methamphetamine
- Chad Moore, 34: Three counts of distributing methamphetamine
- Kaleel Shakur, 47: Distribute methamphetamine
- Cameron Tramell, 45: Distribute methamphetamine
- Brandon Wingfield, 35: Distribute methamphetamine
The Sherrif’s Office said the arrests were made by the Central Virginia Drug Task Force comprised of officers from Appomattox County Sheriff’s Office, Campbell County, Sheriff’s Office, Amherst County Sheriff’s Office and the Virginia State Police.